Please read carefully, these Terms and conditions completely using freelancerwing.com. Your access to and use of Freelancerwing.com is subject exclusively to these Terms and Service. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, Conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms you must immediately stop using the Website.
You may not use the Freelancer Wing Service if you are under 18 years old.
Registration and Account Security
When you register for and use the Freelancer Wing Service, you will be asked to provide information about yourself (First & Last name, Address, City, Zip code, State, Country”). Your User Data must be accurate and current at all times. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account. This means, for example, that you may not share your password or let anyone else access your account. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, please let us know immediately.
By using or accessing the FreelancerWing Service, you represent, warrant, and agree that you will not:
- do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working of the Freelancerwing Service;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Freelancerwing Service;
- send spam or any other unauthorized advertisements or solicitations through or using the Freelancerwing Service;
- harvest, collect or use addresses, phone numbers or email addresses or other contact information of users of the Freelancerwing Service;
- solicit private information (including social security numbers, credit card numbers and passwords) from users of the Freelancerwing Service;
- provide any false personal information in your profile, create more than one account, transfer your profile, create an account for anyone other than yourself or create jobs without authorisation;
- as a worker you will only work with one account and will not try to submit same job twice using more accounts.
- use your profile for any commercial purpose;
- use Freelancerwing to transfer deposit funds between different payment gateways;
- use an iFrame or offer web search functionality on the Freelancerwing Service;
- intimidate or harass any user;
- use proxy servers to access Freelancerwing.com and jobs.freelancerwing.com and/or submit tasks via proxy servers.
- do anything that is illegal, infringing, fraudulent, malicious or could expose Freelancerwing or the Freelancerwing Service users to harm or liability; or
- attempt, encourage or facilitate any of the above.
By using or accessing the Freelancerwing Service, you represent, warrant and agree that you will not:
- start jobs that violate the law or anyone’s rights, including intellectual property (“IP”) rights or other proprietary rights (such as rights of publicity and privacy);
- post any Contact Information or private information of any third party;
- post any false, misleading or fraudulent information;
- start any jobs that might be defined as scam;
- post any links, instructions or material that contains software viruses or any other computer code designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer or telecommunications equipment;
- post alcohol-related or other mature content on Freelancerwing Service that have not set appropriate age based restrictions (based on the country in which the page will be viewable); or
- post User Content that is threatening, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or that depicts nudity, pornography or graphic or gratuitous violence, or anything else that we may consider offensive.
Freelancerwing does not pre-screen, review, edit or approve any pages, websites or information outside or the Freelancerwing.com domain and it’s subdomain. Freelancerwing may, in its sole discretion, remove or disable access to any page, website, or link posted by its users. Freelancerwing may block the user account at any time and disable access to it and all information (jobs, submitted tasks,…) posted by this account.
“Content” means any jobs, job information (requirements, description, title,…), and anything else that you Post on or through the Freelancerwing Service. “Post” means to upload, post, transmit, share, store, link to, or otherwise make available on or through the Freelancerwing Service.
All Copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, images, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to freelancerwing.com or otherwise used by freelancerwing.com as permitted by law.
In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Third party links
Freelancerwing.com may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
USE OF THE FRRELANCERWING SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE FRRELANCERWING SERVICE, FRRELANCERWING WEBSITES AND ALL APPLICATIONS, FEATURES, CONTENT AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE ON, IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE FRRELANCERWING SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, FRRELANCERWING, ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND PARTNERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, FRRELANCERWING, ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FRRELANCERWING SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE FRRELANCERWING SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
FRRELANCERWING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND DOES NOT APPROVE OR ENDORSE ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT, MATERIALS, WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE FRRELANCERWING SERVICE (COLLECTIVELY, “THIRD PARTY MATERIALS”). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT, ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, OFFENSIVENESS, OPINIONS, RELIABILITY, PRIVACY PRACTICES OR OTHER POLICIES APPLICABLE TO SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, AND WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THIRD PARTY MATERIALS (THEIR WEBSITES OR INSTRUCTIONS OR EXPECTATIONS etc.) WILL COMPLY WITH THE RESTRICTIONS, CONDITIONS OR OBLIGATIONS THAT WE REQUIRE. IF YOU DECIDE TO USE OR ACCESS THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO TERMS OF SERVICE, PRIVACY AND DATA GATHERING PRACTICES AND OTHER POLICIES APPLICABLE TO SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS. PLEASE REVIEW ALL SUCH TERMS AND POLICIES CAREFULLY.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
All commission will be paid according to Freelancerwing.com payment policy. Freelancerwing Wallet Balance Cash Out will not be allowed without Article Writing or fulfilling any other conditions (if any). You can cash out if all the conditions of cash out are met. Freelancerwing reserve the right to change, modify and update their payment policy at any time. The minimum withdrawal limit is $10 and the maximum is $100.
No refund or cash back will be made. You concur that once you complete a deposit, you won’t document a debate or a chargeback against us in any way, shape, or form.
If you document a debate or chargeback against us after a deposit, we claim all authority to end every single future request and prohibit you from our site. The minimum deposit limit is $5 and the maximum is $100.
Termination and Changes
We may terminate your account on the Freelancer Wing Service, delete your account and any Content you have Posted on or through the Freelancer Wing Service, and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Freelancer Wing Service (or any portion thereof) for any or no reason, at any time in our sole discretion, with or without notice. Further, we reserve the right to change any aspect or feature of the Freelancer Wing Service at any time without notice. The following sections will survive any termination of your use of the Freelancer Wing Service: Prohibited Conduct, User Content, Your Privacy Practices, Ownership; Proprietary Rights, Licenses, Submissions, User Disputes; Complaints, Indemnity, General Disclaimers, Limitation on Liability, Termination and Changes to the HireTalents Service, Arbitration, Governing Law; Venue and Jurisdiction and Other.
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
Changes to This Agreement
Freelancerwing.com reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us through Contact us page.